In line with the company’s commitment to supporting the overall health and well-being of pets, Petco’s paid annual plan, Vital Care, provides pet parents with a convenient, affordable way to meet their pets’ routine wellness needs. The program offers benefits for a range of services including grooming, routine vet exams, monthly Pals Rewards and a welcome gift.
Beginning May 24, Petco is evolving Vital Care to offer new enrollees an unlimited 30% off full-service grooming visits, including packages and add-ons, which will allow for more customized grooming solutions for every guest and dog. Vital Care enrollees will continue to receive unlimited vet exams at participating Petco locations and monthly $10 Pals Rewards that can be used for food, toys and more.
With plan benefits available on petco.com and the Petco app, Vital Care costs $19 per month and requires an annual commitment.
For more information about Petco’s Vital Care plan, visit
Enjoy an annual value of $397* per year on routine care!
- Unlimited 30% off full-service grooming visits, including packages and add-ons
- Unlimited veterinary exams at participating Petco locations
- Up to $70 Pals Rewards annually for two exams at the vet of your choice
- $10 Pals Rewards each month that can be used for food, toys and more
- Choose one of the following welcome gifts:
- One package of dog food, up to 6 lbs. (no exclusions)
- One package of cat food, up to 4 lbs. (no exclusions)
- $25 off a vaccine at participating Petco vet hospitals and clinics
*Annual commitment required. Value of $397 is based on the average cost of the top 10 breeds at Petco grooming salons receiving the Petco veterinarian-recommended 12 baths per year with add-ons, two vet exams per year at $35 Pals Rewards each, a welcome gift and monthly $10 Pals Rewards.